Wolf whistles and cat calls
I don’t walk into your place of work, demand you stop what you are doing by snapping my fingers and whistling at you.
SO DON’T DO IT TO ME!
Some piece of advice for anyone wanting decent service at the bar
1. NEVER click, clap, whistle or tap the bar for service
2. NEVER call me babe
3. Don’t cough under your breath or clear your throat to announce your presence
4. If i’m making drinks, don’t come and stand in front of me thinking that is your best chance to be served next
5. On that note, if it is a full bar, don’t stand near the till or eyeball me thinking you will be served quicker. We make note of the order people turn up!
6. Tip generously on your first round! Your second round will be an equally generous pour with speedy service